MELON, PROSCUITTO, and FRESH MOZZARELLA SKEWERS
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup (packed) fresh basil
- One medium shallot, quartered
- In a food processor, puree olive oil, 1/3 cup basil, and shallot until basil and shallot are finely chopped.
- 1 cantaloupe, halved crosswise, seeded, and flesh scooped out with a melon baller
- 8-ounce container Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella, balls sliced in half or one 8-ounce ball cut into cubes
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- 16 6-inch wooden skewers
Adapted from pinterest.com
Alternate melon balls and fresh mozzarella on skewer while weaving proscuitto between. Arrange on platter and drizzle with the basil vinaigrette. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.