Cellophane Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- Oriental Dressing:
- 1 pkg. (3 -3/4 oz.) cellophane noodles
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced diagonally (about 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes (about 6)
- 3/4 pound peeled and cooked bay or medium shrimp
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 medium cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
To make salad:
Pour 3 cups water into a 2 quart microwave-safer bowl. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until boiling. Add noodles, and microwave uncovered on high for 2 minutes. Stir, and microwave 2 to 3 more minutes.
Remove from oven, stir and let soak 5 to 10 minutes or until very soft. If there is any water, drain it off.
With scissors, cut the noodles into smaller pieces.
While noodles soak, make the dressing:
Dressing: In a medium bowl or glass jar, mix all ingredients until well blended. (The dressing may be refrigerated ro 1 week.)
To assemble: Toss carrots and green onions into noodles. Pour dressing over and toss to coat. Up to 4 hours before serving, toss in radishes and shrimp.
You'll also love
- italian tomato and bread salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garden Fresh Pasta Sauce 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- White Bean-and-Tuna Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garden Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tilapia With Peppers and Olives 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Angel Hair With Lobster 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits 4.3/5 (3 Votes)