3 Package Beef Chuck Roast
Easy crock pot beef chuck roast that makes any cut of meat tender. Great with warm biscuits or mashed potatoes.
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1 package Brown gravy mix
- 1 Chuck Roast
- 2 cups of water
Combine chuck roast, 3 packages of dressing and gravy mix and 2 cups of water to crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve warm. Delicious!!
You'll also love
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Belgium Beef Stew 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Country Applesauce (McCall's Cook... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Picnic Banana Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Creamy Marsala Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Rabbit (Or Chicken)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Pot Roast (Sandra Lee) 0/5 (0 Votes)