Grilled Lemon and Herb Salmon Packets
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1 cup (from 10-ounce bag) matchstick-cut carrots
- 4 (4 to 6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 medium lemon, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
1 Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2 Mix rice and broth in medium bowl. Let stand about 5 minutes or until most of broth is absorbed. Stir in carrots.
3 Place salmon fillet on center of each foil piece. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning salt and salt; top with chives. Arrange lemon slices over salmon. Spoon rice mixture around each fillet. Fold foil over salmon and rice so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
4 Cover and grill packets 4 to 6 inches from low heat 11 to 14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.
You'll also love
- Skewered Grilled Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apricot-Honey Chicken Poupon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crab Salad Appetizer 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hong Kong Orange Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta & Fresh Tomato Sauce with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sparkling Strawberry-Lemondade... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tilapia w/Jasmine Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Salmon 5/5 (1 Votes)