Grilled Mushroom & Onion Basket
- 1 lb mushrooms, halved
- 2 medium onions, sliced 1/4 in thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black peper
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chapped parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 31mins
1. Prepare grill for cooking over medium-high heat. Place basket on grill and preheat 3 minutes. In large bowl, combine mushrooms, onions, oil, salt and black pepper; mix well. Add mushroom mixture to basket. Grill, undisturbed, 7 minutes. Shake basket using tongs, grill addition 5 minutes. Add tomatoes to basket; grill 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and onions begin to caramelize. Remove basket from grill.
2. Return mushroom mixture to large bowl. Add lemon juice and parsley to mixture, mix well. Pour into serving bowl and top with crumbled cheese.