Smoked Sausage Appetizers
- 3/4 cups red currant jelly
- 3/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 3 Tbsps. prepared mustard
- 2 pkgs. (1 lb. each) miniature smokes sausages, drained
1. In a large saucepan, combine the jelly, barbecue sauce and mustard.
2. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until jelly is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally.
3. Add sausages and stir to coat.
4. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes longer or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with toothpicks.