Mahi -Mahi with Peach Salsa
- Peach Salsa***
- 3 peaches -- pits removed and cut into one-half inch pieces
- 1 jalapeno pepper -- seed pod and veins removed and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger -- peeled and finely minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves -- finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 pound mahi-mahi
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Make the salsa by thoroughly mixing all ingredients, and chilling for a few hours to let flavors blend and mature.
For the Mahi-mahi: Prepare the grill.
Squeeze the lemon over the fish. Spread the garlic over the fish, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the olive oil over the fish.
When the grill is ready, cook the fish for three to four minutes on a side, depending on thickness. For well done you want a temperature of 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
The salsa can be served under, on top of or next to the Mahi; it tastes great whichever way you choose.
You'll also love
- Americanized Jamaican Beef Patties 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hashbrown Potato Casserole with a... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Outback Potato Soup Recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemonade Ice Cream PIe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- DESSERTS - Apple Cake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- STUFFED MUSHROOMS - JOE'S CRAB... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp Tacos 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bonefish Saucy Shrimp 5/5 (2 Votes)