Pork and Broccoli Stir-fry
This is one of the best pork recipe for stir-fry yet. Great flavor with the orange juice and rice vinegar.
- 1 teas grated orange zest plus 1/4 c fresh orange juice
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c rice vinegar
- 1 T cornstarch
- 2 teas olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 scallions white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli (about 1 pound) cut into bite-size florets
In a medium bowl combine orange zest, soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch, set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Working in two batches, cook pork until browned on one side. Transfer to plate and set aside.
Add remaining oil, garlic and scallion to the skillet. Cook stirring occasionally, until scallions wilt 1 to 2 minutes. Add broccoli and 1/2 c water, cover and cook until broccoli is crisp-tender and water has evaporated. 2 to 4 minutes.
Add pork with any juices and the stir-fry sauce to the skillet. Cook, stirring until pork is cooked through and sauce has thickened. Top with green scallions and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Stirfry 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- wings: Sticky Asian Chicken Wings... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Quinoa with Fire Roasted... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Aged Chevre with Horseradish (Raw... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Turkey, Rosemary Roasted 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli Soup with Croutons 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Broccoli Pesto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)