Roasted Potatoes with Red Onions
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 red onion, large – cut in 1” pieces
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, as needed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 6mins
Adapted from olivegarden.com
1) WASH potatoes and cut into quarters.
2) COMBINE potatoes and onions in large mixing bowl. Add garlic, rosemary, oil, butter, salt and pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat potatoes and onions with seasonings.
3) ARRANGE potatoes and onions in a single layer on a sheet tray. Cut side of potatoes should touch baking pan.
4) BAKE in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
5) GARNISH with chopped parsley and fresh rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Crock Pot Oatmeal 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Split Icebox Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon and Leek Tart 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Hanger Steak & Bacon Sandwich With... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Skinny Bloomin' Onion (WW 2 pts.+) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Beans with Parsnips and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)