Roasted Potatoes with Red Onions
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 red onion, large – cut in 1” pieces
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, as needed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 6mins
Adapted from olivegarden.com
1) WASH potatoes and cut into quarters.
2) COMBINE potatoes and onions in large mixing bowl. Add garlic, rosemary, oil, butter, salt and pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat potatoes and onions with seasonings.
3) ARRANGE potatoes and onions in a single layer on a sheet tray. Cut side of potatoes should touch baking pan.
4) BAKE in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
5) GARNISH with chopped parsley and fresh rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Paleo Coconut Banana Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Country onion bread 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion,... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Hanger Steak & Bacon Sandwich With... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- David Venable's Beer Battered... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)