Garlic Butter Campfire Corn
This flavorful corn couldn't be easier to prepare. Just cover the ears of corn in a quick garlic-and-chive-flavored butter and wrap in foil and they're ready to throw on the grill at home or over coals at the campsite.
- 4 medium ears corn, husked
- 2 Tbsps. butter, at room temp.
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from eatingwell.com
1. Combine butter, garlic, chives, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Rub the flavored butter over the corn. Wrap each piece of corn with heavy-duty foil. Pack in a cooler until ready to use.
2. Prepare a campfire & let it burn down to the coals (or use BBQ). Cook corn in the foil 4 to 6 inches above the coals, turning occasionally, until tender, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before carefully unwrapping.
To make ahead: Store the wrapped corn in a fridge or cold cooler for up to 1 day.