Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Beats the stuff in a can any day!
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 C water
- 1 C sugar
Bring water and sugar to a full boil in a saucepan. Add cranberries and bring back to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature and chill.
You'll also love
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 5/5 (1 Votes)
- MORRISON'S LOBSTER STEW 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rack Of Lamb With Rosemary And... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orzo With Spinach, Shrimp And... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blackberry Strudel 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Petal Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Torte 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Cheesecake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)