Bonnie's Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 to 3 chicken breast on the bone
- 1 medium chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- 2 stalks of celery sliced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 package Reames Home style Egg Noodles from the freezer section
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
In a large stock pot add chicken,onion,celery,carrots,salt and pepper. Cover with water and cook till chicken is done. Pull chicken from the stock and let cool. Take the chicken off the bone and shredded back into the pot. Add the soups and stir in. Let cook for a few minutes. Add the noodles and cook for 20 minutes until they are done to your liking. You may need to add more water as the noodles seem to absorb a lot of the liquid. If you need to you can add more water or box chicken stock.
I like to serve this with Rhodes Crusty rolls.