Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 package (14 oz. size) Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (6 oz. size) Cooked and diced chicken breast meat
- 1 package (2.1 oz. size) Pre-cooked bacon, halved, heated as directed on package
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella & Cheddar Pizza Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Garlic Herb Cheese
Spread pizza crust with Alfredo sauce to within 1 inch of edge of crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.