Chicken Meatballs with Red Sauce and Spaghetti
- 3 lbs. of boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup chick peas
- 1 cup Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 3/4 cup corn meal
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
Place in a food processor the chick peas, parsley, garlic and seasonings and process.
Cut chicken breast into cubes and place in the food processor; do not over process the chicken. Place the ground chicken in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil and mix the chicken.
Place the corn meal in a shallow bowl. Form the chicken into desired sized balls and roll in the corn meal. Place the chicken balls in a baking dish and drizzle with the vegetable oil.
For one inch chicken balls bake 20 – 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mary's Chicken Chili 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Macaroni & Cheese 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Szechuan Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)