Rate this recipe
- 1 24 ounce bag spinach,thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup seasoned mini croutons
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cubed, frozen garlic
- 1/8 tsp. hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Grease a cookie sheet.
3. Combine all ingredients, mix well.
4. Shape spinach mixture into balls.
5. Arrange on cookies sheet.
6. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Caramelized Onion, Spinach and Gruyere Cheese Strata with Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes