Honey Bourbon Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 lb. Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Sweet Potato (peeled)
- 1/2 an Apple
- 1/4 an Onion
- 32 oz. Chicken broth (or sub vegetable broth)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/8 c. Bourbon (I used Maker's Mark -- optional)
- 1/8 c. honey (optional)
- 1/8 c. Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from noshandnourish.com
Chop carrots, butternut squash, and sweet potato into one inch chunks.
Dice apple and onion.
Combine everything in a large stockpot over medium high heat, except for bourbon, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
Cover, and let simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Use an immersion stick blender to puree the soup.
Optional: add in bourbon, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
You'll also love
- Red Texas Chili 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls -WW 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Bok Choy with Ginger Vinaigrette 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Linguine with Butternut Squash,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Granola 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sugar-Free Frozen Eggnog 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef or Pork Green Chile Stew 4.5/5 (6 Votes)