- 1 firm-ripe mango
- 1 -firm-ripe avocado
- 6 T lime juice
- 3/4 lb. 26-30/lb. shelled, deveined, cooked shrimp.
- 1 t minced fresh serrano chili
- 1/3 c chopped green onions
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 16 oz. can refried black beans
- 3/4 C chicken broth
- 3 C shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 C sour cream
- salt to taste
Cut and pit and peel mango into small chunks. Do the same w/ avocado. Add lime juice, shrimp, chili and onions, mix gently.
Place tortillas side by side on 14 X 17" sheet. Bake 300 until crisp and light browned (8") turning after 4". Let cool on pan 1-2".
Combine beans and broth in micro-safe bowl, cover and heat in micro until hot-about 1".
Place tortillas on plates. Spread beans evenly, scatter lettuce, then shrimp mixture and a dab of sour cream on each. Salt to taste.