Apricot Shortbread Cookies
You'll love these light and fruity apricot shortbread cookies. They're are also amazing with craisins and white chocolate chips added!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups flour
- Apricot preserves
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream butter and sugar together; add cream cheese and mix until well incorporated.
Add flour (2 cups for a more delicate cookie, 2 1/2 cups for a firmer, chewier cookie).
Shape into one inch balls and place on your cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Using the end of a wooden spoon, or your finger, make an indentation about halfway into the dough.
Fill the holes with preserves.
Bake for around 20 minutes, until just beginning to brown.
Remove to wire rack to cool, and dust with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Orange Shortbread Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Rustic Peach Tart 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cajun Turkey Injection Sauce 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree' 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Fun Time Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Banana Cookies 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Apricot Cream Cheese Scones 4.6/5 (18 Votes)