- 1 lb. bow tie pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (26 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 -1 lb sliced pepperoni
- 3 (8 oz) bags shredded mozzarella
- 6 tablespoons graded parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Cook pasta to al dente. Cook beef, garlic powder, and oregano with onions.
2. In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat the bottom.
3. Layer ingredients: 1st layer: 1/3 of pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, beef, and onions. 2nd layer: ½ of remaining pasta, ½ remaining sauce, 1bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, ham. 3rd layer: remaining pasta, remaining sauce, 1 bag mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, all pepperoni.
4. Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.