Apple Chocolate Single Serving Muffin
Why make a ton of muffins for just YOU? Here is quick and easy way to start off your morning!
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour (almond flour is excellent if you have it)
- a big pinch cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- A little over 1/4 table spoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from chefronlock.com
1Mix ingredients and pour into oiled microwave safe muffin pan (just remember no metal in the microwave).
2Microwave for around 90 seconds, frost (if desired), and then eat greedily.