This burger recipe is filled with delicious flavour. Not only do the patties have a Cajun flare, but there is also a mild spiced BBQ to accompany
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices of any cheese of your choice
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. Mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, mustard and 1 tbsp Cajun seasonings in a large bowl.
3. Form mixure into 4 patties.
4. In a small bowl, combine 1 tsp Cajun seasonings into the BBQ sauce. Lightly oil the grill and cook patties for 5 minutes per side, or to desire doneness. At the end of cooking, place cheese on patties and server over buns with seasoned BBQ sauce.