Oriental Chicken Salad
- Oriental Dressing:
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Sesame oil
- Blend together all ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk or mixer. Refrigerate while you work on the salad.
- 2 pieces of Crispy Chicken Strips (frozen or from the deli) or leftover grilled chicken (that is what I used)
- Bagged salad with assorted lettuces, cabbage, and vegetables
- Bagged broccoli slaw
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 c. fried won ton strips (optional- we opted to not use them)
- 1/4 cup mandarin slices, drained well
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
Bake the chicken strips according to the package directions (if you bought frozen ones) or reheat grilled chicken. Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Mix together a large handful of the lettuce salad and the broccoli slaw. Top with cut up chicken, almonds, wontons and madarin slices. Drizzle the dressing on top. Serve immediately.