Little filler, Use jumbo lump crab meat
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 lb Jumbo Lump crab meat put in large bowl
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbs chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 1/4 Tbs bread crumbs
- dash of old bay, or to taste
- Mix until combined. using a oiled ice cream scoop make crab cakes. flattening slightly.
- wrap each cake in plastic wrap for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.
- Coat frying pan with EVOO once very hot fry on each side (gently flip) 5-6 minutes until golden
- Serve with lemon, sundried tomatoes and steamed asparagus.