Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame Ginger Vinegarette
- Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup cup plain soymilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely choppped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salad Ingredients:
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- segments of 2 oranges
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Gather these tools: measuring spoons; dry and wet measuring cups; blender: rubber spatula.
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients until smooth in a blender. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the salad components together and drizzle with the sesame-ginger vinaigrette. Toss again and serve immediately.
Dressing may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.