My Christmas Fudge
Chocolate, vanilla, marshmallows and toasted walnuts make this Christmas fudge impossible to resist!
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 (11.5-ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
In a heavy Dutch oven, combine sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows and chopped chocolate until melted. Fold in walnuts and vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Drizzle with melted white baking chocolate; cool completely.
Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Raw Vegan Eggnog 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick Creamy Polenta with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Meringue Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Rodelle Tiramisu 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Rolo Ritz Cracker Cookies 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- S'mores Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)