Cola Pot Roast
Delicious crock-pot meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 boneless beef roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, cut into half-moons
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over entire roast, then place roast in a 6 quart slow cooker. Place carrots and onion around roast.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours or until fork-tender. Slice and serve topped with sauce and vegetables.