Cottage Cheese Spinach Dip
Great dip recipe! Serve with sliced baguettes, crackers, vegetables or chips and let the good times roll :)
- 10 ounce package spinach, frozen and thawed
- 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper and salt, to taste
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 12mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Drain the spinach and squeeze to remove moisture.
Then combine the spinach, cottage cheese, parsley, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and lemon juice in blender and blend until smooth.
Add black pepper and salt to taste.
Serve with sliced baguettes, crackers, vegetables or chips.
You'll also love
- Scallp Piccata on Angel Hair Pasta 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Sweet Italian... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Ham and Broccoli Grilled Cheese... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Rosemary-Olive Oil Potato Chips 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Applesauce-Raisin Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Almost Famous Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato Kale and White Bean Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe -... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)