Lots of flavor with a little kick!!!
- 1 Tbsp. Cracked Black Peppercorns
- Kosher Salt
- 1/4 C. Red Wine
- 6 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3/4 tsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped or 1/4 tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 C. plus 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 lb. Hanger Steak, trimmed & sliced across the grain into 1/4" thick slices
- 20 (6-8") Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for 30 min.
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Stir peppercorns in a sm. skillet over med-high heat 2-4 min. till fragrant & smoking; transfer to a lg. glass bowl. Add 1 tsp. salt & next 5 ingredients. Whisk oil gradually into mixture till smooth. Toss beef in oil mixture to coat. Cover & chill 4 hrs. Thread beef strips onto skewers, leaving 1-2" of skewer open at one end. Season with salt & freshly ground black pepper. Preheat grill to med-high. Cook beef to medium done ness, about 2-3min. per side.