- 2 pounds cubed stewing meat
- 2 cans condensed mushroom soup
- 1 large white onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
In the slow-cooker stir in all the ingredients together (except the meat & cream cheese). Once combined, add the meat and mix together.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn the slow-cooker to high. Stir in the cream cheese until it is melted.