- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped ripe olives
- 1 Tbsp. green onion
- 1 Clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk cream cheese until smooth. Whisk in salsa and eggs until well blended. Stir in cheese. Chop olives and green onion, press garlic, add and stir into cream cheese mixture.
Spray mini-muffin pan with vegetable spray. Fill muffin cups. Bake 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack. Spread tops with a small amount of sour cream. Sprinkle Cilantro over sour cream.