Ronzoni Cheese Filled Manicotti
This Ronzoni Cheese Filled Manicotti recipe has a hint of nutmeg which adds such a great flavor! This dish pairs well with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio. Enjoy!
- 14 pieces (8 ounce) Ronzoni Manicotti, uncooked
- 4 cups (32 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4-tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (16 ounce) spaghetti sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from recipes.sparkpeople.com
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg; spoon into cooled pasta tubes. Arrange filled pasta in a single layer in prepared dish.
Pour spaghetti sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese. Bake 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.