Linguine with White Clam Sauce
- 5 tbs butter
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 7-ounce cans minced clams
- 16 ounces linguine
- 1 tbs lemon juice
Heat butter and olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
Add parsley, oregano, basil and salt to skillet; mix well.
Add undrained clams to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil. Simmer about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Add lemon juice to skillet. Cook for about 1 minute. Place pasta on a serving platter. Pour sauce over pasta.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Patch Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Creamy Marsala Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp-Ritz New... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pecan Salmon with Lentil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Copycat Mezzaluna... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ronzoni Baked Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pretty Penne Ham Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn in Microwave 0/5 (0 Votes)