Stephanie's healthy version
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15mL) Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (120mL) salsa, divided
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Cook chicken in a skillet sprayed with no-stick spray over medium- high heat for about 5 minutes. Add onion and green pepper and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Remove from heat.
2. Add sour cream, two-thirds of the cheddar cheese, Mrs. Dash® Chipotle Seasoning Blend, and half of the salsa.
3. Spoon even amounts of the mixture into the tortillas and roll. Place in a baking dish sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Cover with remaining salsa and cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered in preheated 350ºF oven for 15 minutes.