Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese and Arugula
You can prep the components of this pasta salad in advance -- toss together just before serving. The spicy arugula, creamy goat cheese, and a touch of Dijon mustard give the dish plenty of flavor.
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 pound gemelli or other short pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese (3 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch arugula (8 ounces), torn
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
1.In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, toss pasta with beans and goat cheese.
2.Make dressing: In a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustard and season with salt and pepper. (To store, refrigerate pasta mixture and dressing separately, up to 1 day.) To serve, toss pasta mixture with dressing, arugula, and onion.
You'll also love
- Asian Ahi Tuna Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Neely's Lemon Pasta Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Yummy Yams 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Polka Dot Pasta Pizza 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carolina Red Slaw 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia and Fresh Spinach 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Macadamia Nut and... 5/5 (2 Votes)