I love broccoli salad and to find a recipe that cuts down even more calories makes me more in love! You have to give this recipe a try, it’s a keeper.
WW Points: 1 point per 1/2 cup and 3 points per 1 cup
- 16 ounces broccoli flowerets
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons red bermuda onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Kraft mayonnaise, fat free
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar cider
- I used Turkey Bacon and light Mayonnaise**
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
Cut flowerettes of broccoli into small pieces. Place broccoli, bacon, onions, and raisins in bowl and toss together.
Combine mayo, vinegar and sugar, blending well.
Add to broccoli and mix until coated. Chill 2-3 hours or overnight.