Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Bake
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups cooked new potatoes (unpeeled, cut into chunks)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 95mins
1. Heat oven to 375*F. Spray 13 X 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix soup, milk and Italian Seasoning. Stir in potatoes, chicken and thawed vegetables.
2. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each into quarters and add to the potato mixture, stirring gently to mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until top is deep golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy inside. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 4 to 6 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.