Sunshine Salad 1st version
Old recipe from Uncle Ben's
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 tsp. orange peel grated
- 1 can mandarin orange segments drained
- 1 cup UNCLE BEN’S® ORIGINAL CONVERTED® Brand Rice
Adapted from unclebens.com
1. Prepare rice according to package directions omitting butter and salt.
2. Transfer to large bowl. Combine orange juice, dressing, honey and grated orange peel. Stir into hot cooked rice. Cover and chill.
3. Just before serving, stir in onion orange and celery.