Desert: Cookies - Turtle Brownie
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (19.25 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups pecan halves, split lengthwise
- 22 vanilla caramels, unwrapped
- 1 to 2 tbsps. water
- 2 tsps. powdered sugar
HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, brownie mix, water, oil and egg in large bowl; blend well. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets. Arrange 5 pecan pieces under each to resemble head and legs of turtle.
BAKE 8 to 12 minutes or until top of cookies appear almost set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 2 minutes or until completely cooled.
COMBINE caramels and 1 tablespoon water in small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth, adding enough additional water for desired drizzling consistency. Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spoon over cookies. Let stand until frosting is set. Store cookies between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.