- 1 3/4 cup each
- What You Need
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Light CATALINA Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
COOK meat in nonstick wok on high heat 3 min. or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
ADD next 5 ingredients; stir. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer 5 min. Remove from heat.
LET stand 5 min. Add oranges and onions; fluff with fork.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Add 1/2 tsp. each garlic powder and ground ginger along with the chicken broth.
If you don't have a wok, you can use a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray instead.