Crunchy Onion Sticks
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsps. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions, crushed
- 1 tube (8-ounces) refrigerated cresent rolls
1. In a shallow bowl, combine first six ingredients.
2. Place the onions in another shallow bowl.
3. Separate cresent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
4. Cut each rectangle into eight strips.
5. Dip each strip in egg mixture, then roll in onions.
6. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks.
9. Serve warm.