Honey Dijon Dressing
From Detoxinista! This dressing can be made with honey or dates, and both versions are delicious. If you prefer using dates as a sweetener, for an extra-boost of fiber, use 2-3 dates plus an additional 1/4 cup of water. For those of you who need to avoid all sugars, use liquid stevia to your taste.
- 1/4 cup stone-ground or Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger (about 1-inch, peeled)
- 2 Tablespoons honey*
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup water, or more for thinning
In a high-speed blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust the flavors to taste, and add more water if a thinner dressing is desired.
Serve immediately, and store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week. (Dressing will thicken a bit when chilled.)