- 3 poundslean ground beef
- 5 tablespoonsground oregano
- 5 tablespoonsdried parsley, crushed
- 1 clovegarlic, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry onion soup mix
- 2 cupsItalian-style dry bread crumbs
- 3 (28 ounce) jarsspaghetti sauce
Preparation time 75mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10x15 inch jelly-roll pan.
2.In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, oregano, parsley and garlic. Mix in onion soup mix and seasoned bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
3.Using a 1 ounce scoop, scoop and shape the meat mixture into balls. Place in the prepared pan and bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
4.In a large pot over high heat, bring the spaghetti sauce to a boil and add cooked meatballs. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 hours.