Curry Turkey Apple Crock Pot Stew
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1.25 lbs Turkey Breast Cutlets - cut into strips
- Coarse Salt and fresh ground Pepper - to taste
- 1 Large Onion - cut into wedges
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 TBSP Curry Powder
- 2 Apples, cored and diced
- 2 TBSP Thyme leaves
Heat Oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown turkey, season with salt and pepper while you cook.
Transfer to slow cooker with a slotted spoon or spatula.
In the same skillet, cook onions, stirring often until they are golden.
Transfer onions to slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients.
Cook on high 4 to 6 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Beef and Pumpkin Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Spinach Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet & Savory Bacon Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Orange-Chili Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frisée and Apple Salad with Dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Turkey and Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)