- 1/4 Cup canola oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Fluid ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
1.Heat oven 400°F.
2.In a large bowl, combine oil, cilantro, tequila, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add chicken and toss to coat.
3.Transfer chicken to a baking sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until largest piece is cooked through.
4.Remove from oven and top each breast with a small pat of butter and let melt.