Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake
Delicious pumpkin cheesecake is perfect for Halloween with a spider web decoration on top. No need to wait for Thanksgiving for this fall favorite dessert!
- 18 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed, about 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen sour cream
- 1 square baker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 310mins
Preheat oven to 350°F, if using a silver 9 inch springform pan (or 325°F, if using a dark 9 inch nonstick springform pan).
Mix cookie crumbs and 2 tablespoons butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well, add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set; cool slightly. Carefully spread sour cream over top of cheesecake. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
Place chocolate and 1 teaspoon butter in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on medium (50 percent) 30 sec; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle over cheesecake in spiral pattern. Starting at center of cheesecake, pull a toothpick through lines from center of cheesecake to outside edge of cheesecake to resemble a spider’s web. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- BLT Pasta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Basic Venison Roast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Blueberry-Peach Jam Without... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes (Pioneer... 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Sweet Potato Crunch 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry & Apple Cake (Ina... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Liquefied Ghost Cocktail 4.2/5 (22 Votes)