- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 large can tomatoes, stewed and diced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 2 [15 oz] cans Ranch style beans
- 2 [15 oz] cans pinto beans
- 2 [15 oz] cans corn
1. Saute diced onions in pot on stove top.
2. Add ground beef and cook until done.
3. Add the taco seasoning and 1/2 package ranch dressing packet.
4 Add stewed tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, beans and corn, with juices.
5. Stir well and continue to cook over a low heat until thoroughly heated and flavors are combined.