Salmon Tacos with Guacamole
- cup Cilantro-Lime Yogurt:
- 1 cup RiceSelect Texmati Royal Blend (red, white, brown and wild rice)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 pound salmon (four 4-oz fillets)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 8 small corn tortillas
- Lime wedges (optional)
- 1 container (6 oz) Chobani 0% plain Greek yogurt with 1 tsp lime juice, 1 tsp lime zest, 1 tbsp chopped cilantro and 1/8 tsp salt.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small, lidded pot, combine 1 1/2 cups water, rice and 1 tbsp of the oil. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook, covered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and stir in 1/4 tsp of the salt and 1/8 tsp of the pepper. Cover and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, make guacamole. Mash avocado in a bowl. Stir in lime juice, garlic, cilantro and 1/4 tsp of the salt. Set aside.
3. Pat salmon dry. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and rub with remaining 2 tsp olive oil. In a small bowl, combine coriander, paprika, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper. Rub onto salmon. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Wrap tortillas in foil; place in oven for a few minutes until warmed through. To assemble, flake salmon into large pieces, leaving skin on foil, and place on warm tortillas with guacamole, Cilantro-Lime Yogurt and, if desired, cilantro and lime wedges. Serve rice on side.