Chef Salad of Chicken, Bacon, Tomato, Avocado and Dressing
- 1 Piece bacon
- 6 Ounces chicken breast
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Hass avocado, sliced
- 1/4 Cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Serving Blue Cheese Dressing
1.Cook bacon and drain off excess fat. Crumble when cool and set aside.
2.Poach chicken in 1 inch of water in a skillet over medium heat until it is no longer pink in the center and juices are clear; about 8 minutes. Cool and chop into bite sized pieces or strips. Season with salt and pepper.
3.Assemble all ingredients and toss with dressing. Top with crumbled bacon.
You'll also love
- Apple Scrapple Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Rabbit (Or Chicken)... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato, Raisin & Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Copycat Mezzaluna... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Pork Tacos (al Pastor) -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Texas Sushi (Steak and Bacon) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Salad w/Avocado,... 0/5 (0 Votes)