Quick and Easy Broccoli Chicken
- 1 6.9 oz package of Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavor
- 2 tbs margarine or butter
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts halves
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
Saute rice-vermicelli with butter in large skillet on medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown.
Add 2 cups water, special seasonings and basil. Beat to a boil over high heat. Place chicken on rice. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in broccoli and tomato. Cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink inside. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Let stand 3 minutes.