Marinated Garden Tortellini Salad
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 medium cucumber, quartered lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing1tablespoon salad supreme seasoning, if desired
1 Cook tortellini as directed on package, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
2 Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Add tortellini and broccoli; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving. .Salad supreme seasoning is a blend of herbs, salt and pepper. Look for it in the spice section of your grocery store.
This marinated pasta salad can be made with any variety of vegetables. Try thinly sliced carrots, sliced zucchini or cooked green beans. Sliced green or ripe olives are also a nice addition..